This course is designed for those who are at risk for on the job exposure to blood and other bodily fluids in the workplace. The course teaches staff how bloodborne pathogens are spread, how to avoid exposure and what to do if exposed to infectious material. This course is one of the requirements of the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. After taking this course, students should talk with their employer about their workplace’s specific policies and procedures. Those who complete the training receive a Bloodborne Pathogens Training certification valid for one year.
- Healthcare Professionals
- Medical Students
- Nursing and Allied Health Care Students
- Emergency Responders
- Food Handlers
- Child care Providers
- Anyone who wants to be prepared to save a life
- Anyone in a work environment that might come into contact with blood
- Public safety workers
- Laundry and housekeeping workers.
The purpose of this course is to provide participants with the basic ability to recognize the hazards associated with occupational exposure to blood and body fluids; be familiar with the steps to prevent exposure to bloodborne pathogens; and to know the steps that should be taken following exposure to blood and body fluids.
The course is presented in 4 modules:
1. Introduction to Bloodborne Pathogens
2. Bloodborne Pathogen Regulations
3. Workplace Programs and Personal Protection
4. Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Follow-up
At the end of the training, there is a test. Participants must successfully complete the test before they are awarded a certificate of Participation.
This course is fast-paced, the duration is 5 hours and it is held on a single day.
Cost: 15,000NGN per candidate.
Call to Register: +234-8080-386-449
Or email: email@example.com